Family picture - we don't have any pictures of us three. I think we need to keep practicing, Amy was getting tired her after all her birthday cake excitement. All in all it was a great 1st birthday but I know now why people have birthday parties at Happy Joe's - no cake in your carpet and no cooking or cleaning up. Next year - Happy Joe's here we come! Happy Birthday Amy - I can't believe a year can go by so fast! Here is to many more years flying by for my beautiful daughter Amy.
Sunday, October 24, 2010
Amy's 1st Birthday 10-14-10
Family picture - we don't have any pictures of us three. I think we need to keep practicing, Amy was getting tired her after all her birthday cake excitement. All in all it was a great 1st birthday but I know now why people have birthday parties at Happy Joe's - no cake in your carpet and no cooking or cleaning up. Next year - Happy Joe's here we come! Happy Birthday Amy - I can't believe a year can go by so fast! Here is to many more years flying by for my beautiful daughter Amy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Amy is getting so big! She is beautiful! We hope she had a wonderful birthday and we can't wait to see ya'll in December! Love,
ReplyDeleteAunt Lisette